NSC – Rajasthan State Chapter
Founded on 01-04-1988 under the Chairmanship of Sh. P. D. Dandiya. It organizes training programs related to safety and health of industrial workers.
The Rajasthan Chapter of the National Safety Council (NSC) was set for the purpose of carrying out NSC’s objectives and activities. It is one of the 18 Chapters of NSC with administrative office at Jaipur. The members of the Council are attached to the Rajasthan Chapter and they are served by NSC.
The Executive Committee of the Chapter controls the management and affairs of the Chapter, the Director General or his nominee is Ex-officio members of the Executive Committee.
National Safety Council – Rajasthan State Chapter
1. Sh. Mukesh Jain – Chairman
2. Sh. P D Dandiya – Past Chairman
3. Sh. S. N. Modi – Sr. Vice Chairman
4. Sh. D K Chaudhary – Vice Chairman
5. Sh. P C Jhanwar – Vice Chairman (Corporate)
6. Sh. Harish Kumar Gupta – Secretary
7. Sh. Amit Lunia – Treasurer
6C, Jhalana Institutional Area, Behind Commerce College, JLN marg
JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN 302004